17 September 2014

Dame dans le bois. Watercolour

Continuing with the portrait theme this lady lives in an isolated house down a quiet lane on the edge of the woods near my village, she often appears quite unfriendly until you speak to her then her face lights up! She was very shy about sitting for her portrait but allowed me to persuade her to sit for a photo instead. Today I'll show her the result, and later next week when my exhibition opens I'll take her along to see it framed and hanging on the wall.

Dame dans le bois. Watercolour

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Makes me want to meet the lady..so much character and kindness in her face. You handled the watercolors beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another very beautiful portrait painting !!!
    Have a nice and creative autumn day !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...