23 December 2013

Christmas Bauble


I'd like to take this opportunity to say thank you very much for following my painting progress this year, and to those who are collectors for your generous support, without which I wouldn't be able to continue to buy paint and to enjoy this painting life.

Have a lovely festive season and very happy New Year

Very best wishes Nigel

December only - FREE POSTAGE & PACKING on this and any of the £99 paintings from the 'Paintings for Sale' page on my website where you will find over 200 paintings





Christmas Bauble. Oil 6 x 8 inches £99
To purchase please send me an email
website

1 comment:

  1. Love the silver bauble and the reflections! Merry Christmas!
    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...