16 August 2012

In the shade of the Old Chestnut


This is a garden I have painted in before and is a constant source of good subject matter, I have made more of the big tree standing over the crumbling shed below and kept the treatment quite loose. My exhibitions will always contain a shed or two and this is one of them...

A sunny weekend coming up I'm told so hope to be outside painting at the exhibition, in between ice creams!

EXHIBITION:

Lower Slaughter Village Hall, 15th to 21st August



In the shade of the Old Chestnut
Watercolour £380 12" x 16" inches framed (convert) 
To purchase please send me an email

























2 comments:

  1. Hi Nigel, just signed on as a follower. Love your work! Also took a look at your Daily Paintworks gallery. My blog is http://egrettawells.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nigel - this is a knock-out. The tree is particularly amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...