3 May 2012

Exhibition and rain!

A little reminder that we experienced some lovely sunshine earlier this year, I painted this in a small orchard near to where I live in France, the blossom was just about in full bloom and I remember the sun was warm on the back of my neck. Today I'm putting up my new exhibition and as I look out of the window from Garden Cottage I can see the rain and gray sky again!, it'll be a busy day...

Exhibition at Swalcliffe Village Hall, Near Banbury. Oxfordshire.
Open from 5th to 20th May 11am to 6pm every day 
MAP

Cherry Blossom

1 comment:

  1. Nigel, This painting is beautiful! Good luck with your exhibition! Wish I could be there for it!

    Been doing a lot of traveling myself!

    Happy painting!
    robin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...