13 March 2012

Early Sunlight

As the sun comes up in the morning, which thankfully this week we can see, it's warm light catches the trees at the bottom of my garden.  I've been out there as often as I can this past few weeks, preparing the ground for the Spring sowings, I want to grow as many veg as possible this year and flowers too, for paintings. Trouble is I have to spend so much time out there and not painting ... I guess things could be worse!

Early Sunlight  Oil, 5.5 x 7.5 inches, 
click image to see larger
£99 (convert)  To purchase please send me an email

1 comment:

  1. Dear Nigel, I have awarded you a Liebster award for being one of my favourite blogs! Please look at my blog entry for today and look back to Julie Ford Olivers to see what it's all about! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...