7 December 2011

Punch at Swanage Beach

Punch at Swanage Beach. Oil. £99.
Click here for purchase details and website. Click image to see larger

Todays painting is a little off season but fun all the same.  I must apologise for being a little hap-hazzard with the blog posts at the moment, I am in the UK and do not have a consistently reliable internet connection.

The reason I am here, as I have mentioned on previous posts, is to set up a mini exhibition at Swalcliffe Village Hall, called 
100 SMALL PAINTINGS. 
It will showcase 100 of the Daily French Sketchbook paintings plus a few larger paintings which are taken from my other website nigelfletcher.co.uk.


The Exhibition opens at 9am on Friday the 9th and runs to 5pm on Sunday 11th, so only three days. If you are in the area it would be great to see you, and there is a little wine and nibbles event on Friday evening starting at 6.





















1 comment:

  1. Nigel
    Just wanted to wish you the very best with your show - I am sure it will be fantastic and wish that I could see it in person.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...